National Operational Guidance: Subsurface, height, structures and confined spaces
Closing Date: 12/10/2020
Consultation Status: Closed
The consultation for the National Operational Guidance Subsurface, height, structures and confined spaces review has now commenced. This includes the guidance and content that will be moved to other areas along with additional content for supplementary information. The consultation will be open for six weeks, closing at 17:00 on Monday 12 October 2020.
What happens after the consultation has closed?
All the consultation responses will be considered by the content team, with any approved changes being made prior to publication in early 2021. If you have any questions about the consultation, please email FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
How to participate in the consultation
- We recommend that you read the Subsurface, height, structures and confined spaces pdf file before completing your review; this is important as some of the content in the current publications has been revised, relocated or combined to avoid duplication
- A tracked change version is available, which is available on request via email at FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
- The executive summary at the start of the pdf file provides a summary of and rationale for the changes
- Hyperlinks to places within this guidance, or to other sections of guidance may not currently function; this will be addressed at point of publication
- Illustrations are not currently in high-definition, to allow for email limitations; this will be addressed at point of publication
- Please provide sufficient detail in your comments for us to determine what content they relate to, along with the page number of the pdf document
- Read through all the questions in the ‘Subsurface review consultation survey pdf’ file before starting the consultation
- It is not mandatory to respond to all of the questions in the survey; you are welcome to only complete those areas that you have an interest or expertise in
- Please be aware that you will need to complete the survey in one session; for this reason, we strongly suggest that you capture your responses either in a Word document or the survey pdf before transferring them into the online survey so that you will not lose your notes in the event of technical issues
- When you are ready, please click on this link to complete the survey: Subsurface, height, structures and confined spaces review consultation survey
Thank you for taking the time to complete the consultation survey. Your views are important to us.