Closing Date: 02/08/2021
Consultation Status: Closed
The consultation for the National Operational Guidance: Geophysical hazards has now commenced. The consultation will close at midday on 2 August 2021.
What happens after the consultation has closed?
All the consultation responses will be considered by the content team with appropriate amendments made, prior to the draft guidance being presented to the Operational Guidance Forum in September 2021. If you have any questions about the consultation, please email FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
How to participate in the consultation
- We recommend reading the draft guidance before completing the consultation questions. The Geophysical hazards guidance comprises:
- Flooding guidance, which was originally combined with Water rescue and flooding
- New hazards and control measures for topics not previously covered (in purple font and headings marked as ‘NEW’)
- Some of the content from current publications has been revised, relocated or combined. Content that is contained in other pieces of guidance has been removed to avoid duplication
- Two versions Geophysical hazards guidance are available:
- A version without tracked changes – to be used when completing the survey
- A version with tracked changes – to view changes that have been made
- The change control at the start of the PDF file provides details of and rationale for changes. Please be aware that the hyperlinks to places within this guidance, or to other sections of guidance may not currently function; this will be addressed at point of publication
- Please provide sufficient detail in your comments for us to determine what content they relate to, along with the line number of the PDF document – the line numbers are displayed in the version without tracked changes
- Please read through the geophysical hazards consultation questions before starting the consultation
- We are using an upgraded survey platform that will allow you to ‘Save and continue’ completion of your responses. If you use this option, you will be sent an email with a link to enable you to rejoin the survey, we hope you will find this function useful
- If you have any questions or experience any difficulties in completing the survey, please email FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
- When you are ready, please click on this link to complete the survey: Geophysical hazards
Thank you for taking the time to complete the consultation survey. Your views are important to us.