National Operational Guidance: Water rescue review consultation
Closing Date: 28/04/2021
Consultation Status: Closed
The consultation for the National Operational Guidance – Water rescue has now commenced. The consultation will close at midday on Wednesday the 28th April.
What happens after the consultation has closed?
All the consultation responses will be considered by the content team with appropriate amendments made, prior to the draft guidance being presented to the Operational Guidance Forum in June 2021. If you have any questions about the consultation, please email: FireCPO@nationalfirechiefs.org.uk
How to participate in the consultation
- We recommend that you read the revised draft content before completing your review; this is important as some of the content in the current publication has been revised, relocated or combined; content that is contained in other pieces of guidance has been removed to avoid duplication
- Two versions are available:
- A tracked changes version at Water rescue (with tracked changes)
- A version without tracked changes at Water rescue (with line numbers, no tracked changes)
- The change control at the start of the pdf file provides a summary of and rationale for any significant changes
- Hyperlinks to places within this guidance, or to other sections of guidance may not currently function; this will be addressed at point of publication
- Please provide sufficient detail in your comments for us to determine what content they relate to, along with the line number of the pdf document the tracked changes
- Read through all the questions in the Water rescue survey before starting the consultation
- It is not mandatory to respond to all the survey questions; you are welcome to only complete those areas that you have an interest or expertise in
- Please be aware that you will need to complete the survey in one session; for this reason, we strongly suggest that you capture your responses either in a Word document or the survey pdf before transferring them into the online survey, so that you will not lose your feedback in the event of technical issues
- When you are ready, please click on this link to complete the survey: Water rescue
- Thank you for taking the time to complete the consultation survey. Your views are important to us.