This research portal compiles information provided by fire and rescue services and researchers about ongoing or completed research linked to fire and rescue service interest.
- Makes research more easily accessible by having it in one location
- Reduces the risk of duplicating existing work
- Promotes connections between academics and practitioners
- Helps identify potential future research opportunities.
You will be able to search the research portal by:
- Research topic
- Fire and rescue service affiliated with the research
- University or Institution affiliated with the research
- Primary academic discipline
- Key words.
Details are also provided in the portal for the research points of contact. Please contact them directly if you would like more information on the work /publication.
If you’d like to share research which is either ongoing work, or work that has been completed within the last 3 years, please complete this submission form. The research should:
- Relate to the operational and non-operational activities of the fire and rescue service
- Form an individual research project.
This portal has been developed by the Academic Collaboration, Evaluation and Research (ACER) Group; find out more about the work of the ACER Group.