Getting Started And Logging On To The SLDP
Getting started and logging on
This page will help you to get started on the programme. More information can be found in the FAQs
Step by step guide to accessing NFCC ManagementDirect
How to request a licence
Learners should have a discussion with their line manager to confirm their suitability and learning objectives for the programme (the SLDP NFCC Pre-programme briefing document will help).
Each service should have an assigned single point of contact (SPOC) for SLDP, so once suitability has been confirmed, the line manager should contact the SPOC to request a licence for the learner. If you are unsure who your SPOC is, please contact HR or your learning and development manager.
The SPOC will require the learner’s name, work email address and agreed start date for the licence and should send all requests to email@example.com
If any learners have previously held an account or completed any learning with CMI, please can you advise us at the time of registration, to avoid duplicate accounts being created.
Technical requirements (IT)
NFCC ManagementDirect is not a stand-alone resource. It requires:
1. Internet connection
- Minimum 1MB at all times, with no restrictions on streaming media
2. Optimum screen resolution
- 1024 x 768 pixels or above
3. Optimum Internet Browsers (both PC and MAC platforms)
- Google Chrome (latest version) or
- Microsoft Edge or
- Opera (latest version) or
- Safari (latest version) or
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
4. Plugins (need to be enabled)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7 and above
- Microsoft Word
- Sound card enabled and output devices (speakers)
Log on troubleshooting and points of contact
If you are having issues logging on to NFCC ManagementDirect, please try the following:
- Clear browser history and cookies, changing the setting to ‘all time’ and not just the last few/24 hours.
- Close your browser window and then open a new window, using Chrome whenever possible.
- Copy and paste in the link https://supervisory-nfcc.md.cmi.org.uk/ and log in.
- If you are unsure of your password, you can select ‘Forgotten Password’ and follow steps to reset.
If you experience issues logging in, you may find it helpful to clear your browser cookies and follow the instructions above.
For more information on ManagementDirect, please see the CMI FAQs.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact CMI on +44(0)1536 207307 or at firstname.lastname@example.org