- This event has passed.
February 26 @ 11:30 - February 27 @ 14:00
NFCC Operational Response Conference
We are delighted to confirm NFCC will be holding a 2 day conference on 26th and 27th February in Warwickshire.
The conference will primarily focus on guidance we provide to Fire and Rescue Services and wider members on Operational Response and Fire Control and over the two days the following sessions will be covered:
- The outcome of the NFCC Operational Guidance review – why the review took place, the revised processes and the benefits.
- Our Operations Committee business plan, a look ahead to the key priorities.
- Fire Control Guidance project session
- The role of the NFCC Implementation Team and how to utilise the team to get the most from our guidance for your FRS.
- The Manchester Arena Inquiry – 2 hour, 8 minutes – our story, our learning from GMC plus update on recommendations including JESIP.
- National Organisational learning – The importance of sharing and the benefits it brings to your service.
- The Grenfell Tower Inquiry – reflections on progress to date and a look forward.
The full conference agenda is available here: Operational Response Conference Agenda Draft
Tickets prices are inclusive of VAT.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
Information on sponsorship and exhibiting at the event can be found here.